Software engineer, science enthusiast, and the author of the quote "Anyone can look elegant and mysterious with a bit of black & white photography".
Born as a baby 👶 in the small village of...
Just kidding, let's stick to the basics.
In short, if it's running on the Internet or is accessed using a browser, I probably worked with that technology.
I worked on projects with high degree of ambiguity; in both academia and industry; and in domains like:
- Pharma / Drug discovery - Exploratory, management, and workflow Drug discovery tools at BenevolentAI.
- Biotech / Bioinformatics - Academic exploratory Bioinformatics open-source tool Caffeine (DD-DeCaF project) at The Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain).
- Marketing automation / Digital experience platform - Integrated multi-national e-commerce websites with analytics and marketing automation at Exponea (now Bloomreach).
- Technical domains / Deep-tech
- B2B solutions / Internal tools - Including prototyping, process definition and process streamlining
- Data-driven - Including data visualization and exploration
So if what you need is a purpose-driven full-stack software engineer, use the business links below for enquiries.